This fall, Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is privileged to host the Second Annual “Miracles Happen” Charity Golf Tournament at the River Course at the Alisal in Solvang, CA. As we start ticking down the months and weeks until the event, here’s a short list of what you need to know:
Miracles Happen: 2nd Annual Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Charity Golf Tournament
1. A beautiful, late-summer day at the Alisal instead of the office? How fast can we get here?! The River Course is a picturesque backdrop with views of the Santa Ynez Mountains and Valley. Featuring four lakes, the course also often follows the meandering path of the Santa Ynez Valley River, bringing nature straight into the heart of your game. At 6,830 yards, the par-72 River Course is dramatic without being impossible, a good afternoon challenge for golfers of all levels.
2. The Making Miracles Happen Tournament has one simple goal: to help People Helping People benefit children’s health services in Santa Ynez Valley, Lompoc and Los Alamos. Serving men, women and children for 20 years, People Helping People is committed to helping others achieve self-sufficiency with dignity and ultimately, fulfill their potential.
3. Teams of all sizes are welcome! Want to go solo? Great. Have three friends that
want to join? Fantastic. Both individual and team registrations (for teams of 4) are available. Registration costs will cover entry into the tournament, barbecue, raffle tickets, fun on one of California’s most beautiful golf courses and the opportunity to help change others’ lives for the better. Long drive, putting and closest to the pin contests are also available with over $2,500 in cash prizes for the taking. And lest we forget, the chance to win a new car with a hole in one!
4. Speaking of prizes, let’s say that again: over $2,500 in cash prizes will be available for the taking, plus the chance to win a new car with a lucky hole in one!
5. Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, visit the event’s site.
For more information and registration forms, visit syvmarriott.com/ or call (805) 325-2020.
The Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is committed to the well-being of its surrounding community. An official Green Business of Santa Barbara County as well as a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott constantly strives to serve not only their valued guests, but also their community. Join us September 19, 2014 as we give back and watch miracles happen. For information on room accommodations during the tournament, click here.