On October 9-12th, the Santa Barbara wineries will host the 25th Annual Celebration of Harvest Weekend at the Santa Ynez Mission!
This popular Columbus Day Weekend festival celebrates the year’s grape harvest bounty across Santa Barbara Country. Throughout the weekend, select wineries host their own events, ranging from winemaker dinners and library tastings, to new wine releases and barrel tastings. A particularly anticipated part of the celebration is when vintners come together to share harvest tales and pour wine at the Festival Grand Tasting on Saturday, October 10, 2015 at Old Mission Santa Ines in Solvang.
The Celebration of Harvest Weekend events include:
- Walking Wine & Food Tours on Friday, October 9th
- La Paulée-style Harvest Dinner on Friday, October 9th
- Santa Barbara Wine Seminar on Saturday, October 10th at the Hotel Corque in Solvang from 10-11:30am
- Festival Grand Tasting on Saturday, October 10th at Old Mission Santa Inés in Solvang from 1-4pm (early entry at noon)
- Vintners Visa, a low-cost pass to twelve different Santa Barbara County tasting rooms over the four day weekend
- Silent auction, live music, and more
Make sure to purchase your Harvest Festival tickets now! You don’t want to miss this. And don’t forget to use the official festival hashtags #SBCWINE and #COH15 to show off your excitement!